Senior Designer wanted
We are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to join our multidisciplinary team of designers and strategists. A creatively driven person that represent the company’s values and share our belief in simple, remarkable ideas and highly crafted brand experiences.
You will become a senior member of the studio team which equals creating design output that profile and elevate the perception of the company as well as leading a variety of projects ranging from branding, print and packaging through to digital. From ideation and concept development to completion and implementation. You will be sharing design expertise to the team and have great confidence in communicating your solutions with clients, national as well as international.
We want you to
– Have the ability to find solutions independently as well as lead teams.
– Understand brand strategy.
– Be passionate and highly creative.
– Have a genuine interest in current and emerging design trends and technologies.
– Be attentive to details, work towards budgets and meet deadlines.
– Be fully conversant with the latest graphic design software.
– Have a positive, creative impact on our offer with the possibility to grow into the role of Design Director.
– See this opportunity as a positive lifestyle challenge – not just a job, more a way of life.
– Approx. 10 years of work experience.
– Relevant educational background.
– Appropriate qualifications in graphic, print and web design.
– Comprehensive and impressive portfolio of current work.
– Experience in designing brands, print based projects plus website design and development.
– Proven experience of leading a small team of designers, delivering detailed design concepts in a fast paced studio environment.
– Understanding of project management
– Creative suite CC, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign.
– Preferably experience and understanding of Sketch, Adobe XD, wireframing and information architecture, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D
– Communicates fluently in English
If this sounds like a position for you, show your interest and portfolio by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
22 September, 2017
Designers (UX/UI) wanted
We are currently looking for Designers with strong digital UX/UI focus who want to join our multidisciplinary design team in Stockholm.
22 September, 2017
Senior Designer wanted
We are currently looking for a Senior Designer who wants to join our multidisciplinary design team in Stockholm.
28 August, 2017
SDL featured in Novum
We got featured in the September issue of Novum magazine.
12 May, 2017
New work for Universal Music. Ted Gärdestad, Signerat Peter Nordahl.
We have had the pleasure visualising the remastering of TED GÄRDESTAD, one of Swedens most acclaimed recording artists. The music is recomposed by Norrköpings symphony orchestra and conducted by Peter Nordahl.
10 May, 2017
Silver Egg for Market Art Fair
Our work for Market Art Fair was awarded a Silver Egg at the annual Golden Egg awards hosted by the Swedish Association of Communication Agencies. The competition was first arranged in 1961 and is today Sweden’s oldest, largest and most prestigious award for the communication industry.
25 April, 2017
The 12th edition of Market Art Fair. A success.
Congratulations to our client Market Art Fair on another successful edition. The 12th of Market Art Fair opened to the public on Friday 24 March at Färgfabriken in Stockholm. Represented at the fair were 31 of the most prominent galleries from Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. With the results in hand we are happy to conclude that this edition of Market Art Fair appears to have been one of the most successful yet. With an overall record number of visitors as well as record sales for many of the participating galleries.
2 March, 2017
Dennis Friberg joins the Lab
Dennis Friberg joins Stockholm Design Lab as a Junior Project Manager. Dennis comes with a large passion for Design with a capital D and enjoys being the spider in the web – keeping tabs on projects as well as the latest trends.