We are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to join our multidisciplinary team of designers and strategists. A creatively driven person that represent the company’s values and share our belief in simple, remarkable ideas and highly crafted brand experiences.
You will become a senior member of the studio team which equals creating design output that profile and elevate the perception of the company as well as leading a variety of projects ranging from branding, print and packaging through to digital. From ideation and concept development to completion and implementation. You will be sharing design expertise to the team and have great confidence in communicating your solutions with clients, national as well as international.
We want you to
– Have the ability to find solutions independently as well as lead teams.
– Understand brand strategy.
– Be passionate and highly creative.
– Have a genuine interest in current and emerging design trends and technologies.
– Be attentive to details, work towards budgets and meet deadlines.
– Be fully conversant with the latest graphic design software.
– Have a positive, creative impact on our offer with the possibility to grow into the role of Design Director.
– See this opportunity as a positive lifestyle challenge – not just a job, more a way of life.
– Approx. 10 years of work experience.
– Relevant educational background.
– Appropriate qualifications in graphic, print and web design.
– Comprehensive and impressive portfolio of current work.
– Experience in designing brands, print based projects plus website design and development.
– Proven experience of leading a small team of designers, delivering detailed design concepts in a fast paced studio environment.
– Understanding of project management
– Creative suite CC, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign.
– Preferably experience and understanding of Sketch, Adobe XD, wireframing and information architecture, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D
– Communicates fluently in English
If this sounds like a position for you, show your interest and portfolio by sending us an email to email@example.com.
The latest at the Lab